Wednesday, July 2, 2014

ABC's of Me: About Me

I've seen a few other people do posts like these and I always love seeing their answers and seeing what all we have in common. Is that weird? Am I the only one that does that? Whatevs. I'm bumming this one off my girl Allison the Texas Mrs

A - Age: Feelin' 22.
B - Birthday: October 28.
C - Color: Yellow! It just makes me happy.
D - Drink: Dr. Pepper. And/or Sweet Tea
E - Eyes: Blue-ish green.
F - Flashback: Spice Girls and Tamagotchi.
G - Gent: KCM. <3
H - Hobby: Reading and DIY's.
I - Indulgence: Gimme chocolate cake and I'll love you for life.
J - Job: Secretary, wife and momma.
K - Kiddos: Wyatt Asher. <3
L - Love: A blessing from above.
M - Music: 'I'm Gonna Make You Dance Jams' by Ellen. ;) /anything good. 
I flippin' lovelovelove I Don't Dance by Lee Brice!!!!
I already LOVE Luke Bryan but this made me love him even more! 
N - Nation: Proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.
O - Overstock: DVD's. I'm a recovering DVD-aholic. 
P - Pets: Lucy & Cinnamon (aka Moose & Mini). My little cuties.
Q - Quote: Bible verses are always my go-to quotes for whatever I need.
"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
via
R - Residence: Cincinnati, OH.
S - Siblings: 1 sister, 1 {not-actually} adopted sister, 3 brother-in-laws, and 1 sister-in-law.
T - Temperature: Cardigan weather. & 70's make me happy.  
U - Unknown Fact: I'm narcoleptic. If the car ride is longer than 20 minutes, I'm asleep.  
V - Vehicle: Mazda 3. Can't wait to get an SUV - Mazda CX-5, I'm looking at YOU.
- Want: To be debt free! Thanks for the encouragement Erin!
X - X-Ray: I've had an x-ray of my mouth for my wisdom teeth.  
Y - Yuck: Spiders and mice. Scary little nasties! 
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love Dr. Pepper haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 41:10 is such a good one!!!!! I have to look back at it sometimes and remind myself of God's awesomeness. Also, gimme some Dr. Pepper now! I am craving some haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through Erin's Cincinnati Blate post- I'm a fellow Ohio blogger and so excited to have stumbled upon your cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of blogland.
Please feel free to leave a comment, I reply to every single one of them via email!

Popular Posts