Monday, June 30, 2014

Wyatt's 2nd Birthday

I cannot believe I have a two year old.
It feels like just yesterday he was my 5lb 7oz newborn.
Over the past two years I have grown so much as a mother, wife and person.
I have my little Wyatt Asher to thank for that. He is the most precious gift I have ever been given.
My little baby has transformed into a little boy in what feels like overnight!
He's so independent and gives the most wonderful bear hugs.


You've probably heard people say that they didn't know what love truly was until they became a parent well that is absolutely true in my case. That's not to say that I didn't love my husband before I had Wyatt because I did but oh buddy does it change what you think you already know. I honestly didn't know what love was until I had Wyatt, until I felt that unconditional love I have for my son and seeing my husband become a father.

Seeing KC become a father made me fall even more in love with him, seeing the bond that they have makes my heart so incredibly happy. As much as I like to act upset because Wyatt wants KC more than he wants me it makes my heart feel so full seeing them two together. 

5 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd birthday Wyatt!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to that sweet little man!!!! His smile makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Happy 2nd Birthday Wyatt! Oh and I agree- once you have a child, it's crazy how much you learn to love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy happy birthday to the little man! Such a cute post, hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of blogland.
Please feel free to leave a comment, I reply to every single one of them via email!

Popular Posts