Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I'm Baaaack!

Oh golly, I've missed blogging! 
Over the past two months I've had this little blog on private; taking a serious step back from social media and just simply enjoying life without the added stress of what to post about or how many unread emails I had. 

It was a nice break. But, I'm ready to be back
I've missed my blog friends!

Would you believe that this was taken mid-May and it was freezing outside?
Because it's 100% true. Ohio weather, y'all.
We've had such a great summer already! Here's to 2014 being about making them memories!

Our adventures of 2014 thus far are as follows:
Coney Island for the Army Picnic
Wyatt's 2nd Birthday (Batman theme)! + Birthday Photo Shoot
Cincinnati Reds Game + Flag Ceremony
A Frozen theme 8th Birthday Party
Fishing
Local Outdoor Concert (The Revivalists + SOHIO
An extreme hair cut
Home Improvements: We built a wall to make another bedroom, DIY curtains
Serious work to our flower bed in the front of our house


Summer Bucket List:
Go to the Drive-In to see a movie
Bardstown, KY Trip
Cincinnati Zoo
Paint our Living Room (& possibly the hallway)
DIY's

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of blogland.
Please feel free to leave a comment, I reply to every single one of them via email!

Popular Posts