Friday, June 27, 2014

Army Picnic at Coney Island

This year KC's unit of the Ohio National Guard had their Summer Picnic at Coney Island!
I was especially excited because I had never been there.
Wyatt had a blast! There were only about five rides that he could actually get on but that didn't bother him.
There is also a wave pool and some water slides but it was all rainy/cloudy that day so that was out of the question. Definitely a possibility for this (or next) summer though! 
As much as I hate the idea and realization that it's only a matter of time before KC deploys, I'm thankful for the time and effort that KC's unit puts in for the families of the soldiers.

Yay for the weekend! We actually have plans for Saturday that I am over the moon excited about.
We have tickets to attend Spirit Song at Kings Island on Saturday!
I'm a music junkie; including Christian music, it just makes my heart happy! Toby Mac and Jeremy Camp are two of the performers and I am just so so excited to go and experience this.

I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! Make some memories! : )

3 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did he get to be such a big boy?! Our babies are growing too fast!
    Loving the blonde on you :) The music festival looks like a lot of fun, enjoy your weekend - nice to see you posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw looks like so much fun. I haven't been to Coney Island in years!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of blogland.
Please feel free to leave a comment, I reply to every single one of them via email!

Popular Posts