Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello 2014! Weekend Update

Hello! I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I'm slowly getting caught up on Decembers posts in Bloglovin' so be prepared for comments on posts from way back when ;) I've tried to keep updated on Instagram though! All of you pregnant bloggers make me want another baby. And then I'm like noooo. Not yet!

Finally, we're back to a normal work week oh wait, never mind this week is going to be crazy too. Last week I had to go back to work on Thursday after thirteen days off work so the entire day I thought it was Monday and Friday felt like Tuesday. Last week had me allllll screwed up! 

Lately in the Cincinnati area we've had lots and lots of cold weather along with snow and ice. We've been in the negative degrees the last few days and it doesn't look like it's going to get any better any time soon unfortunately. 

Tomorrow KC is getting a second surgery done to his knee that will be putting him down for 6-8 weeks healing time. Prayers are very much appreciated for the surgery to go well, fast healing and lots of patience for me while he is healing. 

Now for happy-ish news! KC and I (along with my brother-in-law and one of his friends were able to go to the Cincinnati Bengals vs San Diego Chargers game yesterday! It was all four of us first time being there for a playoff game which was super cool. Unfortunately, we lost, bad. It was a sad day for bengals fans. We are now out of the playoffs which in turn means no Super Bowl for us this year. Looking forward to next season though! It was also the first time this season that we lost at home. We were undefeated at home until yesterday. It was fun nonetheless to just be there cheering our team on and dancing just to keep warm. I think we've become addicted to attending home games - it's so much fun just being there and watching the game live! We love it!

We ended yesterday cuddling Wyatt and the dogs while drinking hot chocolate and watching Thor. It was a really, really great weekend (not including the Bengals loss)! I hope y'all had a great weekend too!


6 comments:

  1. Awww...yay for the game and wishing the best to your man and his surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope his surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prayers for his surgery, friend! Hope you are staying warm out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe hoping the surgery goes well for him!
    -whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thor & hot chocolate sounds pretty incredible if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of blogland.
Please feel free to leave a comment, I reply to every single one of them via email!

Popular Posts