Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Husband's 23rd Birthday

KC's 23 today!
What better than a listy list of facts all about him.
Gosh, he's such an attention whore. ;)


The name 'KC' is actually his initials - Kennith Carl.
His favorite food is candy.
With the Homemade Red Velvet Ice Cream coming in for a close 2nd place.
He is hands down the funniest person I've ever met.
He uses humor to lighten every situation... sometimes at inappropriate times.
He loathes chocolate.
He loves Wyatt and I more than anything in this world. 
KC is my hero.
He enlisted into the Ohio Army National Guard five years ago today.
He thinks of himself as a bad ass.
We're high school sweethearts. 
He has an obsession with hot sauce and puts it on everything.
When it comes to football, he doesn't believe in an indoor voice.
He bleeds orange and black (ahem, WHO-DEY)!
He and I share a passion of disgust for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Boy could drink an entire 12 pack of pop in one day. 
His man crush is Gerald Butler.
He acts just like one of Dane Cook's comedy performances.
He is my personal mechanic & a handsome one at that!
He is my best friend, lover, and biggest supporter.
He's smart, funny, dramatic and would do anything for anyone.

I'm so lucky to be able to call him mine!
Happy Birthday, darling!
I love you more than a full breed Italian loves all things pasta.

6 comments:

  1. Aw! Happy Birthday to your husband! How cool that he was honored at that football game! You must be a very proud wife!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday KC! I hope he has a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! Happy belated bday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday KC! Excellent choice for a man crush, I love me some Gerard Butler ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your hubby - Kennith Carl :) What a cute name. I always wondered what KC stood for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your hubs! I just found your blog and I can't wait to read more and follow along. I am from Columbus, so not far at all! Come check my blog out as well, I just recently started a new one =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of blogland.
Please feel free to leave a comment, I reply to every single one of them via email!

Popular Posts