Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Anniversary Pictures + a Goal

Remember when KC and I had a photo shoot done for our one year anniversary of wedded bliss?
You know, the photo shoot that was back in September and it's now November?
I honestly don't know how I let myself get this far behind on blogging.
If it makes you feel better, I have yet to print a single picture from this session.
None printed. None hung around our house. I'm slackin', y'all.
I am determined to buy new frames and get these babies along with these, these and these printed, inserted and hung in a collage of frames and pretty pictures in our home by next weekend. That's my goal!






This was just another preview of the photo shoot from back in September I can't believe I keep admitting to that.
As for that goal that I said above; I need y'all to hold to accountable for that!
The poor bare walls in our home would feel so much better if they had some photos hung from them. ;)

12 comments:

  1. The sun was so kind to your pictures! I love it! You have the cutest little family!! These pictures are seriously so precious! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos!! That bottom one is my favorite!! Wyatt is just the cutest little thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the pictures! I love the sun setting, beautiful. Glad I'm not the only picture slacker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are absolutely amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becca, and happy 22nd. I'm an army wife but not a blogger. I'm 26. But at 22, I had a 1 year old and my husband was in Iraq. Life's never what you expect it to be. I love your blog. I'm thinking of starting my own "dear" journals for each of my two little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great family pictures! I love them! The lighting is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the beautiful pictures!!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great family photos! Totally worth the wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are so cute! I love it! The lighting looks beautiful!

    xo

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. What amazing photos! We are getting Christmas photos taken soon for cards and we are so excited! Newest follower here! Can't wait to read more.
    You can follow along with my adventures here at Hurry Up and Wait

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of blogland.
Please feel free to leave a comment, I reply to every single one of them via email!

Popular Posts