KC: The Living Room. That's where we spend most of our time.
Becca: Either the bathroom or our bedroom because of our temperpedic bed. Haha just tellin' you how it is.
2. What was the first picture of you both? Where were you/when was it?
KC: When we went swimming down at the river.
Becca: Yeah I'm thinking when we were down at the river or when we were at a friends house hanging out.
|Holy moley, this is one heck of a throwback.|
We were so young! This was in '09.
KC: sitting on the couch playing with the baby and watching tv
Becca: I pick up Wyatt after work, begin cooking dinner, KC gets home, we eat dinner, KC goes poop while I play with Wyatt and then we watch TV. Every single day. Haha. We're pretty boring throughout the week. Routine people it's all about the routine.
4. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you & your spouse in public?
KC: I don't get embarrassed easily.
Becca: When I first got out of the hospital after having Wyatt we had to take him to get his tongue clipped (he was tongue tied) and the milk from my boobs leaked literally all down my shirt. My shirt was covered with milk and completely soaked. As a first time mom I was so embarrassed.
5. What do you like best about your spouse’s personality?
KC: The way she loves how she just loves and cares about things. The dogs and our son is just different.
Becca: His sense of humor and that he can never fail to make me laugh.
6. When it comes to ________ my spouse would win first prize.
KC: Being overworked and under paid. She made minimum wage for four years.
Becca: Getting hit by vehicles. Five cars and a motorcycle later and he's still standing.
7. What is your spouse’s best physical feature?
KC: Her butt. It's round and perky and looks good in jeans.
Becca: Oh my gosh. I can't believe I'm letting y'all read his answer. As for his best feature it would be his abs. Man has a six pack.
8. What is your spouse’s most indispensable possession and why?
KC: Her phone.
Becca: His tools.
9. Do you think your spouse will be a good Mom/Dad (why or why not) or if you already have children, what makes your spouse a great Mom/Dad?
KC: Her willingness to do everything right. She wants to learn and be prepared for things in the future.
Becca: KC is a fantastic father he is Wyatt's favorite person and Wyatt lights up when he walks in the room.
10. What is something that your spouse is optimistic AND pessimistic about?
KC: Optimistic about seeing the good in people and believing there is still generous people in this world and pessimistic about me not being able to save money.
Becca: He is optimistic about our marriage and our goals in life and he is pessimistic about people and how doubtful he is when it comes to people being kind and humble.